WSSR 2010 - Editorial Information
The World Social Science Report 2010 is a co-publication commissioned by UNESCO from the International Social Science Council (ISSC).
The designations employed and the presentation of the material in this publication do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of UNESCO or ISSC concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The 2010 WSSR editorial team is responsible for the choice of articles, the overall presentation, introductions and conclusions. Each author is responsible for the facts contained in his/her article and the opinions expressed therein, which are not necessarily those of UNESCO or ISSC and do not commit either organization.
- Senior Managing Editor: Françoise Caillods
- Scientific Adviser: Laurent Jeanpierre
- Researchers: Elise Demeulenaere, Mathieu Denis, Koen Jonkers and Edouard Morena
- Craig Calhoun – United States of America
- Christopher Colclough – United Kingdom
- Adam Habib – South Africa
- Laura Hernández-Guzman – Mexico
- Huang Ping – China
- Gudmund Hernes – Norway (Chairman of the ISSC)
- Soheila Shahshahani – Islamic Republic of Iran
- Hebe Vessuri – Venezuela
- Peter Weingart – Germany
- Polymnia Zagefka – France/Greece
- Heide Hackmann – ISSC (Ex Officio - Secretary-General of the ISSC)
- John Crowley – UNESCO (Observer)