<- Back to: Democracy
The Byblos Letters
The Byblos Centre publishes on a regular basis the ”Byblos Letters" which contain selected articles and conference reports.
- Issue no 1 Harald Müller: Theories of Peace (Byblos: ICHS, 2003), 37 pp. (English, Arabic)
- Issue no 2 Karin Kneissl: Culture, Religion and Conflict (Byblos, ICHS, 2003), 95 pp. (English, Arabic, German)
- Issue no 3 Iliya Harik: Democracy and the Paradoxes of Cultural Diversity. Beyond the Veil of Difference (Byblos ICHS, 2003), 48 pp. (English; Arabic)
- Issue no 4 Valerie Møller: Peaceful Co-existence in South Africa in the Millennium. A Review of Social Indicators in the 2002 Democracy Study (Byblos: ICHS, 2004), 40 pp.
- Issue no 5 Tamirace Fakhoury: Ethno-Religious Conflict and Modes of its Regulation (Byblos: ICHS, 2004), 60 pp.