Several Member States have made extrabudgetary contributions for the implementation of UNESCO’s refined Plan of Action for the commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Cyprus (for the Plan in general)
- France (to support the 61st DPI/NGO Conference and the exhibition on Safety of Journalists)
- Latvia (to support the exhibition on Safety of Journalists)
- Sweden (to support the International High Level Symposium on Freedom of Expression)
- USA (to support the translation of the UDHR into indigenous languages)
Back to top