- A special edition of the Jordan National Commission newsletter Anba. Various articles from different establishments on the theme of human rights and democracy for the commemoration of the 60th anniversary.
- Writing and drawing contests at school and university levels focusing on practical activities on the subject of human rights.
- Pilot projects on the theme of human rights, democracy and tolerance in UNESCO Associated Schools.
- Public awareness raising on human rights principles and goals through media.
- An official ceremony in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, NGOs and the National Centre for Human Rights.
- An exhibition in cooperation with UNESCO Associated Schools in which the winning articles and drawings could be presented in addition to publications on human rights.
Back to top
More on cooperation between Jordan and UNESCO