- 22 April 2008: A conference on “Gender Equality and Participation of Women in Public Life” organized by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Serbia.
- 20 June 2008: On the World Day of Refugees,a conference entitled “How could more be done: Refugees and Displaced Persons in the Process of Mitigation of Poverty” was hosted by the NGO 484 in cooperation with the Commissariat for Refugees of the Republic of Serbia.
- 1 - 5 October 2008: During Children’s Week, the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Serbia celebrated this significant anniversary.
- 3 December 2008: On the International Day of Disabled People, different manifestations, with the objective to promote rights of disabled people and improve their status, will be organized by local organizations of disabled people and the Sector for the Protection of Disabled People from the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
- 10 December 2008: the Academy for Representatives of the Diplomatic corps accredited in Belgrade will be welcomed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Back to top
More information on cooperation between the Republic of Serbia and UNESCO