Human Rights of Migrants
- Migrants are a particularly vulnerable group;
- they lack legal protection;
- the UN Migration Convention is not yet ratified by major receiving countries.
- increase protection of human rights of migrants through the UN Convention on the Protection of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families;
- promote research on the acceptance of international instruments such as the UN Migration Convention or the Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity;
- cooperate with existing and new migration research networks in different regions and sub-regions.
Activities in the area of human rights: