MOST Intergovernmental Council (IGC) 2017 - 13th Session
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 16-17 March 2017
The 13th session of the Intergovernmental Council (IGC) of UNESCO's Management of Social Transformations (MOST) Programme will be hosted by the Government of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 16 to 17 March 2017. It will be preceded by a MOST IGC Bureau meeting from 14 to 15 March 2017.
The 13th session will focus inter alia on a 2016-2021 Action Plan for Implementation of the MOST Strategy, and a proposed initiative on background causes, processes and social implications of migration.
The session will be hosted by H.E. Ms Dato’Sri Rohani Abdul Karim, Minister of Women, Family and Community Development of Malaysia.
The results of the session will contribute to implement
- the MOST Strategy as adopted at the 199th session of the Executive Board;
- the 2016-2021 MOST Action Plan, and
- the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Provisional agenda
MOST/IGC/2017/1.1 - English | Français
- MOST Activity Report
MOST/IGC/2017/2 - English | Français
- MOST Action Plan 2016-2021
MOST/IGC/2017/3 - English | Français
- Draft MOST Initiative on the background causes, processes and social implications of migration
MOST/IGC/2017/4 - English | Français
- Report on the Activities of the Scientific Advisory Committee
MOST/IGC/2017/5 - English
- Options and rationale for revision of the MOST Statutes and Rules of Procedure
MOST/IGC/2017/7 - English | Français