- “Políticas públicas de juventud en América Latina: Avances concretados y desafíos a encarar en el marco del Año Internacional de la Juventud”, UNESCO Brasilia/UNESCO Santiago, 2010 [PDF in Spanish, 718 KB]
- “Education, Youth and Development. UNESCO in Latin America and the Caribbean”, UNESCO Santiago, 2010 [PDF, 1.3 MB, also available in Spanish]
- Publication to celebrate the 10 years of the UNESCO Youth Forum, a unique space for youth participation;
- Handbook on youth engagement in UNESCO National Commissions (developed by the National Commission of Canada in cooperation with the Secretariat);
- Publication on the development of evidence-based youth policies, in cooperation with the Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth;
- Joint UNESCO - Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) publication, based on the results of the UNESCO-IDB interagency project on “Best practices in Youth Policies and Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean”;
- Online handbook on Prevention of Youth Violence: Lessons Learned/Guidelines;
- Regional papers on youth civic engagement.