Report of the Director-General on the activities of the Organization in 2004-2005, communicated to Member States and the Executive Board in accordance with Article VI.3.b of the Constitution.
Part I reports on the implementation of the programme and budget during the 2004 – 2005 biennium. Part II contains a brief analysis of the issues relating to programming and reporting and recommendations for enhancing future C/3 reporting.
Download the full 34 C/3 report.
In addition to the full report, extensive details on the results achieved for the individual Main Lines of Action (MLAs) are available.
- Education (pdf/548KB)
- Natural Sciences (pdf/575KB)
- Social and Human Sciences (pdf/412KB)
- Culture (pdf/418KB)
- Communication and Information (pdf/399KB)
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics (pdf/213KB)
- Cross-cutting themes (pdf/533KB)
- Participation Programme (pdf/139KB)
- Programme Related Services (pdf/330KB)
- General Policy and Direction (pdf/785KB)
- Support for Programme Execution and Administration (pdf/844KB)