The Report of the Director-General on the activities of the Organization in 2006-2007 is an assessment of UNESCO’s results that highlights both achievements and challenges. As the basis for the planning of future programmes, the Report is also expected to inform decision-making by the Executive Board, as well as subsequent consultations with National Commissions and other constituencies, in developing the next programme and budget.
Part I reports on the implementation of the programme and budget during the 2006 – 2007 biennium. Part II contains a brief analysis of the issues relating to programming, monitoring and reporting and related recommendations.
Download the 179 EX/4 (pdf/292 KB)
Detailed Report by MLA/Unit
- Education (pdf/662 KB)
- Natural Sciences (pdf/ 441 KB)
- Social and Human Sciences (pdf/ 258 KB)
- Culture (pdf/ 287 KB)
- Communication and Information (pdf/ 218KB)
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics (pdf/ 63 KB)
- Participation Programme (pdf/ 59 KB)
- Fellowships Programme (pdf/ 61 KB)
- Public Information (pdf/ 78 KB).
- Budget preparation and monitoring (pdf/ 91 KB)
- Internal Oversight (pdf/ 58 KB)
- External relations and cooperation (pdf/ 236 KB)
- Administration (pdf/ 126 KB)