Information Meeting on the 37th session of the World Heritage Committee
UNESCO World Heritage Centre is organizing an information meeting to discuss the overall preparation for the 37th session of the World Heritage Committee, which will take place in Phnom Penh (Kingdom of Cambodia) from 16 to 27 June 2013.
The meeting agenda will include:
- Organization of the 37th session of the World Heritage Committee;
- Point of information on international workshops and Expert Meetings;
- Point of information on the second cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise;
- Preparation of the 19th session of the General Assembly;
- Information on the synergies between the 1972 and the 1954 Conventions.
Simultaneous interpretation of the proceedings will be provided in English and French.
|Type of Event||Information Meeting with Permanent Delegations|
|Start||06.05.2013 11:00 local time|
|End||06.05.2013 14:00 local time|
|Date to be fixed||0|
|Focal point||Rossler, Mechtild|
|Street||7, place de Fontenoy|
|Permanent Delegation Contact|
|Language of Event||English, French|
|Estimated number of participants||200|