Organized by Iranian National commission for UNESCO, in partnership with the Museum of History of Science, ICOM- Iran, Museum of Science and Technology, the Celebration of World Science Day for Peace and Development took place on 12 November 2011.
About 60 participants attended the event including members of National Committees of MAB, IOC, IHP, IGCP, Members of ICOM, students of universities, etc.
- Dr Deh Pahlavan, Director of the Museum History of Science,
- Dr Saeidabadi, Secretary General of the Iranian National Commission for UNESCO
- Dr Behzad, University Professor
- Dr Bani Hashem, Museum of Science and Technology
- Dr Mohit Tabatabaee, Head ICOM- Iran
- Dr Soleimanpour, Head of international research and education centre, Ministry of Foreign affair
- Mr Safarianpour
The official poster of the World Science Day for Peace and Development in Farsi (Persian) has been published and distributed to all universities and institutes.