Information Meeting Concerning the Preparations of the 5th International Conference of Ministers and Senior Officials Responsible for Physical Education and Sport (MINEPS V)
© World Sports Festival
Permanent Delegations to UNESCO will receive updated information on the preparations of the 5th International Conference of Ministers and Senior Officials Responsible for Physical Education and Sport (MINEPS V) and exchange ideas on ways to achieve maximum impact of the Conference.
This meeting is restricted to Permanent Delegations to UNESCO.
The provisional agenda includes :
• Opening remarks by Irina Bokova, Director-General of UNESCO
• Introduction by the President of the Intergovernmental Committee for Physical Education and Sport (CIGEPS)
• Remarks by the Permanent Delegate of Germany to UNESCO
• Presentation by the representative of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Germany
• The Roadmap to MINEPS V – key dates and meetings
• Questions and Answers.
|Type of Event||Information Meeting with Permanent Delegations|
|Start||31.01.2013 11:00 local time|
|End||31.01.2013 12:30 local time|
|Date to be fixed||0|
|Focal point||Muller-Wirth, Philipp|
|Street||7, place de Fontenoy|
|Permanent Delegation Contact|
|Language of Event||English, French|
|Estimated number of participants||100|
|Official Website||MINEPS V - 2013|
|Link 1||Intergovernmental Committee for Physical Education and Sport (CIGEPS)|
|Link 2||Physical Education and Sport in UNESCO|