Cultural and Special Events at UNESCO House
Working together with the programme sectors, Member States and public or private partners the Special Events Section organizes, each month, cultural events (shows, concerts, exhibitions, prize-giving ceremony, cinema screenings, etc.) at the UNESCO House.
List of May cultural events
Exhibitions in the framework of International Women's Day 2013
Exhibitions International Women’s Day 2013 - Nina Khemchyan, Alena Adamchyk, Rosmery Mamani Ventura, Debebe Tesfaye, Sandrine Pacitto-Mathou, B. Prabha, Fatema Binet, Manuela Luchtmeijer
Opening by the Director-General of the exhibitions presented in the framework of the International Women's Day 2013.
The President of each Electoral Group will also take the floor to present the artists of his/her Group.
Exhibitions from 8 to 20 March 2013 in Rooms Miro I, II and III and in Salle des Pas perdus.
Participating countries :
- Armenia : Ms Nina Khemchyan, sculptor
- Belarus : Ms Alena Adamchyk, photograph
- Bolivia : Ms Rosmery Mamani Ventura and Mr José Ostria (deceased in 2013), painters
- Ethiopia : Mr Debebe Tesfaye, painter
- France : Ms Sandrine Pacitto-Mathou journalist
- India : Ms B. Prabha (deceased in 2001), painter
- Morocco : Ms Fatema Binet Ouakka, painter
- Netherlands : Ms Manuela Luchtmeijer, painter.
|Type of Event||Exhibition|
|Start||08.03.2013 15:30 local time|
|End||20.03.2013 16:30 local time|
|Date to be fixed||0|
|Focal point||Takeshita, Mugiho|
|Contact||Mugiho Takeshita (email@example.com)|
|Street||7, place de Fontenoy|
|Room||Salle Pas Perdus, Room Miro 1, Room Miro 2, Room Miro 3|
|Permanent Delegation Contact|
|Language of Event|
|Estimated number of participants||200|
Discover World and Intangible Heritage
You recently attended a concert, show or seen an exhibition at UNESCO House. Please, share your comments or any good cultural ideas!blog comments powered by Disqus