UNESCO makes the difference with a unique offer involving key values:
- Expertise: Proven experience in global project management such as the programmes Database of the National Cultural Heritage Laws, For Women in Science or Education for All;
- Efficiency: A centre of excellence, build on the knowledge, skills, and experience of its staff;
- Universality: Through worldwide networks and its relations with 193 Member States, UNESCO has access to unprecedented international and multicultural expertise;
- Neutrality: As a specialised United Nations agency, an intergovernmental organization without self interest, UNESCO has a special role to play as honest broker;
- Interdisciplinarity: UNESCO brings comprehensive responses to complex problems such as those developed through programmes like the UNAOC or EDUCAIDS.