Back to top
To assist press coverage of the event, UNESCO has prepared the following documents:
- Fact sheet on education in emergencies and crises, using data to situate MLW within the context of global educational challenges of displacement.
- Media folder of photos, artwork, infographics, fliers, posters on the event; please note that the visual materials need to be downloaded.
- Programme highlights to direct communications specialists and the press to compelling Programmatic sessions, live demonstrations, and the UNHCR photo exhibition; the intent is to give the press material to work with and incentive to come to the event.
- Participants to interview to direct the press toward compelling presenters, with a mini-bio and the time/location of their speech, as well as opportunities for interviews.
- #MLW2017 - Social media pack providing photos and tweets during Mobile Learning Week, to enable participants to engage with each other, MLW events & discussions, UNESCO, and UNHCR on social media.