Ministerial Round Table on Science and Higher Education in South Eastern Europe. From Bilateral to Pan-European Cooperation. Tirana, Albania. 21-22 May 2010
Organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Albania with the support of UNESCO Venice Office
The South Eastern European (SEE) Expert Meeting and Ministerial Round Table entitled "Strengthening Research and Higher Education in South Eastern Europe. From Bilateral to Pan-European Cooperation" will gather Ministries and high-level representatives with responsibilities for science and higher education from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia. Slovenia, Turkey, at the Hotel Conference Centre, in Tirana, Albania, from 21 to 22 May 2010.
The main goal of the event is to contribute at fostering regional and international cooperation for enhancing the competitiveness of SEE countries on European and international research arena.
Links to former Ministerial Conferences on science and research in South Eastern Europe:
- 2008 High-level Round Table Science, Higher Education and Innovation Policy Forum
- 2007 Science Policy Forum Science for the Future, Science for Society. The Parliamentary Perspective
Bucharest and Tulcea, Romania
- 2007 International Conference Global Science and National Policies. The Role of Academies
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
- 2006 High-level Round table and International Conference: Why Invest in Science in South Eastern Europe?
- 2001 Round Table of Ministers of Science
<- Back to: UNESCO Office in Venice