National Architect Consultant in NHM
Post Title: National Architect Consultant; Location: UNESCO, Tirana Project Office, Albania; Duration of Assignment: 4 months; Type of Contract: Special Service Agreement (SSA); Educational Background: University degree in architecture; Work Experience: 10 years of relevant and demonstrable experience in the design of interior (public) space; Tentative starting date: 4 November 2010; Deadline for Application: 28 October 2010 until 5:00pm
Download the Terms of Reference (TOR) from the right menu.
The individual shall be:
- Experience in projects of high public profile dealing with details and system integration for multiple types of materials and related details,
- University Degree in Architecture
- Ability to work between concept and construction documents in a demonstrable way
- Provided in-situ, secondary oversight of installation works of public premises of similar size in the past.
- Developed similar scope of work/terms of reference/briefing documents for successful completion of civil works in the past five years.
- Will have worked nationally in their field of practice,
- 10+ years of relevant and demonstrable experience in the design of interior (public) space.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in the use of computer programs/rendering software/image editing software (such as Photoshop);
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating various consultants during construction administration/implementation phases to reflect changes made in drawing to accompany the process. The selected individual will follow the process through until completion.
- Licensed architect for project supervision for oversight/construction administration and project sign off, ideally with combinations A and B type licenses/Levels 1 and 2.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be emailed to Zhulieta Harasani at z.harasani(at)unesco.org by 28 October 2010, 17:00, with the following reference:
REF: National Architect for the NHM Conference Hall
MDG-F UN JP ‘Culture and Heritage for Social and Economic Development’
<- Back to: UNESCO Office in Venice