Explore the interactive timeline to find out what the UN and its partners are doing to prepare for work beyond 2015, share your activities to shape the development agenda and get details on events. View on Dipidity
- Ongoing: e-consultations on thematic themes
- March 2013: a report on the outcomes of national and thematic consultations will be made available to the High-level Panel.
- May 2013: High-level Panel will issue its report.
- Fall of 2013: The Secretary-General will present his annual report on accelerating progress towards the MDGs and proposals for the post-2015 agenda to the General Assembly.
- September 2013: Special event to be held by the President of the 68th session of the General Assembly. This event will focus on accelerating progress towards the MDGs in the final stretch before 2015.
- 68th session of the General Assembly: The Open Working Group on SDGs is mandated to submit its report