Become a partner of the Forum
The 8th Youth Forum counts on the involvement of private sector partners, public institutions and civil society actors that share UNESCO’s values, so that the success of this key event can be ensured.
Being a partner/sponsor of the UNESCO Youth Forum is supporting one of the most emblematic and visible youth-related initiatives of the Organization.
It is showing an attachment to the values and ideals of peace and justice promoted by UNESCO in its 195 Member States.
It is working for and with youth, in all their diversity and wealth, as fully fledged partners and actors of change.
Being a partner of the Forum, is having the opportunity to be associated to the youth-led action projects that will receive the label of the “8th UNESCO Youth Forum Label”.
It is also enabling the participation of youth delegates from Least Developed Countries as well as from Small Island and Developing States.
Should you wish to become a partner of the Forum, three different categories of partnership/sponsorship are possible:
Advantages for an “Event Sponsor”
- Having a stand for the training at the Forum’s “marketplace”, animated by a junior professional, proposing personalized coaching for young project and business initiators;
- Presenting the Event Sponsor in the folders distributed to participants;
- Having the Event Sponsor’s logo in all communication materials, except in social media, before and during the Forum, namely:
- In the website of the 8th UNESCO Youth Forum;
- In the press kit of the Forum;
- In the signs in the space reserved for the “marketplace”.
- The possibility to use the name and logo of the 8th UNESCO Youth Forum, internally and in exchanges with third parties, in order to communicate on the Event Sponsor’s contribution to the Forum (upon UNESCO’s validation);
- Receiving 5 invitations for youth chosen by the Event Sponsor to participate in the Forum;
- Receiving 15 invitations (each valid for 2 persons) to participate in the cultural events of the Forum.
Advantages for an “Official Sponsor”
The Official Sponsor will benefit from all advantages available to Event Sponsors, as well as of the following:
- Having the Official Sponsor’s logo in social media and in the signs at the entrance of the conference rooms where all plenaries will take place (Room I);
- Receiving 10 invitations for youth chosen by the Official Sponsor to participate in the Forum;
- Receiving 25 invitations (each valid for 2 persons) to participate in the cultural events of the Forum.
Advantages for an “Institutional Partner”
The Member States that wish to provide financial contribution to the 8th UNESCO Youth Forum will be duly acknowledged.
After the Forum…
Partners/sponsors are encouraged to finance, partially or fully, one of the 15 action projects to receive the “8th UNESCO Youth Forum Label”. An announcement can be made during the “Partnerships and Follow-up” plenary sessions that will take place during the Closing Ceremony of the Forum (31 October 2013).
To receive information about the modalities of becoming a partner/sponsor in one of the above categories above, kindly contact:
Ms Moufida Goucha
Team Leader for Youth-led Social Innovation
Social Inclusion and Youth Division
Social and Human Sciences Sector
1 rue Miollis
75015 Paris France
+33 (0)1 45 68 45 52