Juventude e internet: do maracatu atômico ao hip-hop digital
Youth and Internet is the fourth volume in the series Technology, information and integration, which focuses on the contribution of new technologies to social development in Brazil. This volume is composed of five folders.
Technology, information and integration is a series dedicated to community media journalists, students and the general public. It aims to stimulate the dissemination of information and discussion on the contribution of information and communication technologies to social development in Brazil. The series is composed of four thematic volumes presented in different folders that deal with specific aspects of each theme. The volumes are:
- v. 1 - Access to new technologies (4 folders);
- v. 2 - Information for all (3 folders);
- v. 3 - Computer in school (3 folders); and
- v. 4 - Youth and Internet (5 folders).
- Referencia bibliográfica
- Cantidad de páginas: 4 p., ilus.
- Autor(es): Oficina de la UNESCO en Brasilia
- Año de publicación: 2008
- Código del documento: BR/2008/PI/H/14
- Título de la serie: Tecnologia, informação e inclusão: TICs nas escolas
- Tomo/Número: v. 4, n. 2