Un Mundo de Ciencia por thema : Ética de las ciencias y tecnologías
Principio de la página
- 60 years of the double helix (2013, EN), on the discovery of the structure of DNA in 1953 and how it ushered in a revolution in medicine, agriculture, criminal investigation, insurance and even archaeology and palaeontology.
- Genetic Pollution is Permanent (2013, EN), interview on the ethical implications of synthetic biology for the environment and human health
- All for One and One for All: Genetic Solidarity in the Making (2012, EN, ES, FR), on UNESCO’s support for the Human Variome Project, the successor to the Human Genome Project
- Why Scientists are Taking a Stand against Ocean Fertilization with Urea (2008, AR, EN, ES, FR, RU), interview explaining why 57 scientists from 18 countries oppose this geoengineering technique
- Far from the Nanohype (2007, EN, ES, FR), on maximizing the benefits and minimizing the risks of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Watchdogs of the Public Interest (2007, EN, ES, FR, RU), on the key role science journalists play in defending the public interest by informing the public