Comité mixte UNESCO-EOLSS
Ce texte sera bientôt disponible en français.
A UNESCO-EOLSS Joint Committee was established with the objectives of:
a) seeking, selecting, inviting and appointing Honorary Theme Editors (HTEs),
b) providing assistance to the HTEs, and (d) monitoring the text development.
The members of the Committee are:
- Badran, A., Former Deputy Director General UNESCO, (Co-Chairman)
- Al Gobaisi, Darwish, EOLSS Editor-in-Chief, (Co-Chairman)
- El Tayeb, M., President, The Future University, Sudan, Former Director, Division for Science Policy and Sustainable Development, UNESCO (Secretary)
- Brito, L., Division of Science Policy and Capacity-Building, UNESCO
- Tolba, M.K., President, International Center for Environment and Development, (Editor, EOLSS Forerunner)
- Sage, A.P., George Mason University, USA (Chairman, EOLSS Configuration Control Board)
- Marchuk, G.I., Russian Academy of Sciences
- Johns, A.T. , University of Bath, UK
- Lundberg, H.D., Sweden
- Szollosi-Nagy, A., Rector, UNESCO Institute for Water Education (UNESCO-IHE), the Netherlands