Prospective studies and analysis are produced by UNESCO in areas of interest to Member States. During the period 1965-1990, a number of studies (78 volumes) and documents were published by UNESCO in the well-known series UNESCO Science Policy Studies and Documents. This series was resumed in 2003 under the abridged name of Science Policy Studies. UNESCO also publishes monographs in science policy analysis under the UNESCO Reference Works series, for sale via UNESCO Publishing. (More)
- UNESCO Reference Works series (ongoing)
- Country Profiles in STI Policy (since 2013, within Global Observatory project)
- Science Policy Studies series (2003-2010)
- Find a study by country (since 1996)
- Complete list of publications and documents published between 1965 and 2010, many of which are available online.