From 2007-05-15 to 2007-05-19
Venue: Tampa, Florida, United States
This congress will focus on habitat restoration with a dozen technical tracks covering issues of interest to water and environmental professionals from around the globe and from many disciplines.
Some of the topics to be discussed during the congress are:
• aquifer and lake recovery/restoration
• irrigation and drainage
• river restoration
• river systems operation and management
• sustainable development approaches through water, wastewater, and stormwater engineering and science
• urban stream restoration
• water desalination and concentrate management
• water re-use including re-use of treated waste water
• watershed management and restoration
• wetlands restoration.
Organizers: Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), United States
Contact Name: Leonore Jordan