From 2006-10-01 to 2007-01-12
This award was established in 2004 as a means of rewarding the leading proponents of the practical application of science and engineering for environmental improvement.
The Award is international and open to all, and focuses on innovative design in water and wastewater projects.
The Award consists of a trophy, a certificate, publicity for the winning project and a cheque for £1000.
To be eligible for the award, projects must:
• relate to the water cycle
• be at least at the application stage and specific, rather than theoretical design
• be innovative and achievable
• demonstrate sustainability
• be beneficial to the environment.
Organizers: The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM), United Kingdom
Contact Name: Secretariat