From 2007-05-15 to 2007-05-19
Venue: San Miguel de Tucuman, Tucuman, Argentina
This congress will bring together national and international experts to analyse the regional water situation, to present the technological advances developed by the scientific community and to discuss future actions and perspectives.
The main themes of this congress are:
• water quality, drinking water and sanitation
• hydrometeorology and climate change
• water resources management and economy
• hydraulics and hydrology
• water resources and history, culture, and society
• water legislation and policies
• erosion processes
• irrigation and drainage.
Organizers: Water Resources Office of the province of Tucuman, Argentina; Provincial Office of Water, Tucuman, Argentina; Dams Security Regulatory Body (ORSEP), Argentina; National University of Tucuman, Argentina; National Institute for Agricultural Technology, Argentina
Contact Name: Conference Secretariat