Request for proposals: Organization of two training workshops for community media broadcasters
Within the framework of the present call for proposals, UNESCO Dakar intends to rely on an organization active in the Gambia, capable of mobilizing radio hosts and organizing two training workshops on the:
1. emergency plan and the early warning system, highlighting the functioning of the system, the different actors/stakeholders involved and their roles as well as collaboration mechanism with the early warning system;
2. interaction with the early warning system with a focus on content sharing and exploitation in the production of radio broadcast content (in English and local languages) to inform and alert the population.
To participate consult the Terms of reference.
The applicant entity must submit:
- A technical proposal detailing the methodology for the organization of the two workshops;
- A detailed budget proposal;
- Any document demonstrating relevant experience in the organization of similar activities;
- An example of a technical and financial report developed for previous projects.
Deadline for submission: February 15, 2021