The stories of five schools, in different parts of the world, that are attempting to include all the children from their community:
- A primary school in the village of Getafe near Madrid that uses an integrated curriculum approach with flexible working groups.
- Whitmore's: a secondary school near London that has developed an inclusive policy.
- Forburg's: a school in Dunedin that makes use of a variety of support systems.
- Aria Filipa: a blind girl that attends a regular primary school.
- Amman National School's: a school that has developed an approach to teaching that caters for student diversity.
The videos are in the language of the country: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic.
LICENSING: for inquiries about licensing or requests for CD/DVD copies of this material, please contact the producer or the author directly. You may also wish to consult our FAQs 6 to 9