Vacancies at the UNESCO Office in Nairobi
UNESCO Office in Nairobi periodically publishes the announcements of local openings at its office on this website. On this page you can find information about these open and/or available positions.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the UNESCO Office in Nairobi. We currently have the following opening:
- Senior Programme Assistant-Earth Sciences:Nairobi, Kenya-Closing date Thursday 9 July, 2015
- National Programme Officer: Education Sector-Nairobi, Kenya - Closing Date 17 July 2015
- Project Coordinator (P3) - Communication & Information Sector - Kigali, Rwanda - Closing date: 30 June 2015
- ANESI Student Exchange Programme (English and French)
- ANESI Researcher Exchange Programme (English and French)
- Visiting Fellowship for Outstanding Woman in Geosciences (English and French).
Candidates should submit their application using the UNESCO CV form.
We also invite you to visit UNESCO's Employment and Internships site where you may find additional information regarding positions at this office, in your region or around the world.Back to top