530 and 531 KOS 4000 – Wall paintings Bogorodica Ljeviska Church of Prizren – Safeguard of Cultural Heritage in Kosovo
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) /Limited International Competition (LIC); Description: Restoration and preservation of Cultural heritage in Kosovo – restoration of wall paintings of Bogorodica Ljeviska Church in Prizren ; Deadline for Submission of EOI: extended 17 August 2010 (3pm.)
Objectives and Scope
The project "Safeguard of Cultural Heritage in Kosovo” (financed by the funds provided by various donors) dedicated to the safeguard and rehabilitation of the selected cultural heritage sites and monuments in Kosovo. All foreseen works are directly related to the further protection of the valuable monument as specified in the agreements between the donors and UNESCO.
Expected Procurement Components
1. In accordance to the mentioned description of the project subject of the future contracts would be the restoration of wall paintings Bogorodica Ljeviska Church of Prizren (World Heritage Site)
2. The entire works are going to be carried out in accordance to the recommendations and under scientific supervision of UNESCO and UNESCO’s Experts Committee for safeguard and rehabilitation of cultural Heritage in Kosovo
Special Procurement Conditions and Additional Information
UNESCO invites suppliers qualified and capable of providing the restoration works in above category to submit their expression of interest. In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested enterprises should submit their Expression of Interest including the following information:
• brief presentation of your enterprise including number of staff, turnover, years in business, in accordance to the GITA and PITA attached
• reference list demonstrating your qualifications for participating in this possible upcoming bidding process
o The list of references (with exact date on the services performed and the photographs of the monuments restored) should prove the qualifications and experience of your enterprise in the field of rehabilitation of Cultural Heritage monuments.
o Only experience in last five years is going to be counted, as mentioned in GITA and PITA attached
- List of the professional staff, as required in GITA and PITA attached.
• contact information (full name and address, country, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, website and contact person)
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be received by UNESCO no later than 3 August 2010 (by 15,00 at the latest), on the postal address below. The deadline is extended to 17 August 2010.
Expressions of Interest can be sent by e-mail or fax (max. 10 pages). Please indicate Ref. No.: 530 and 531 KOS 4000 – restoration of wall painting of Bogorodic Ljeviska Church in Kosovo – safeguard of Cultural Heritage in Kosovo, on all submissions. Kindly forward a confirmation copy of the EOI (w/o Annexes) to procurement.info(at)unesco.org.
This invitation for pre-qualifications does not constitute a solicitation. UNESCO reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the period mentioned above. UNESCO also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final documents. Submitting a reply to a invitation for pre-qualification does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued, as those documents re to be sent to pre-qualified companies only.
Invitations to bid or requests for proposals and any subsequent purchase order or contract will be issued in accordance with the rules and procedures of UNESCO.
UNESCO Contact Information
UNESCO Venice Office Palazzo Zorzi, Castello 4930 30122 Venice (Italy) Attn: Mr Sinisa Sesum , Cc: Ms Laura Destefani
Fax: 00 39 041 528 9995, 00 387 33 222 795
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
<- Back to: UNESCO Office in Venice